- Solutions (your infographic or poster) must be in digital format and submitted using Challenge.gov. Solutions will not be accepted in other ways, such as e-mail.
- If your solution is selected as Best Overall Infographic, you must be able to provide a press quality PDF of your solution and a version from the native application. Both files should be saved as CMYK at 300 dpi with 1/8" bleed on each side of the artwork.
- Solutions must use information from Kids.gov's How Do I Become President page. Other sources can be used, but they must be cited. Entries with information from unknown sources will be disqualified.
- Solutions must be factually accurate. Solutions with inaccurate information will be disqualified.
- Solutions may not contain any endorsement, solicitation, commercial, or similar content advocating for or against candidates for office, political issues, or commercial products.
- Solutions must not violate copyright laws or use brand names or logos. You agree to indemnify the U.S. Government and the General Services Administration (GSA) for any claim, demand, judgment, or other allegation arising from your possible violation of someone's trademark, copyright, or other legally protected interest in any way in your photo.
- GSA reserves the right not to choose a winner(s).
If you are under 18 years of age, you must have your parent or legal guardian complete the Consent Form and return a signed and scanned copy to email@example.com or fax it to 202-501-4281 before you are able to participate. Solutions from participants under the age of 18 will only be displayed and eligible to win with a signed consent form.
By entering the contest, you grant GSA a perpetual, royalty-free license to use your entry, in any media, for standard government-related and other non-commercial purposes. If your entry is selected as a winner, you give GSA permission to edit, modify, format, or adapt your entry for GSA’s purposes at GSA’s sole discretion. Except for one $2,500 prize awarded to the Best Overall Infographic in the adult category and one $2,500 prize awarded to the Best Overall Infographic in the kids category no other compensation in any manner will be paid to any entrant.
In order to win Best Overall Infographic, you must be 18 or older. In order to win Best Infographic by a Kid, you must be 17 or younger and return a signed consent form. Solutions from persons under the age of 13 must be submitted by a parent or legal guardian. The prize for Best Infographic by a Kid will be awarded to the winner's parent or legal guardian.
All winners must be citizens of the United States, Puerto Rico or the other U.S. territories. Employees of GSA, their relatives, and GSA contractors are not eligible to enter the contest. Any entries created by Federal employees or contractors while on Federal time are considered works of the U.S. Government and are not eligible to win.